If you are creative, driven, and like a good challenge, then you’ve come to the right page.
NOXEL prizes customer satisfaction above all else, and to deliver that, we aim to deliver cutting edge quality in our products and services at optimum costs. Our global reach and extensive capabilities were built on this very basis of customer needs and wants.Our vision is to create a limitless scale of automation possibilities that extends to the global market, applicable to a wide array of industries. NOXEL is like no other control technology company in the world, and we are constantly looking for experienced professionals up to the challenge of filling the available careers.
At NOXEL, you will find a unique corporate culture, the freedom to truly express yourself, the rapid-fire pace of a forward-thinking industry and a fine group of people. (The benefits are great, too.)
To learn more details, click on the position that interests you, or submit your resume to email@example.com.
Accountant - Singapore
- Identify opportunities for process improvements and drive implementation of the solutions.
- Support new and existing products by working cross-functionally with external reporting, technical accounting, internal audit, sales, legal, financial planning and analysis, and business controllers.
- Demonstrate subject matter expertise for the process tower.
- Present monthly results, business reviews, and agreement reviews to upper level management.
- Recognise potential areas of risk and develop risk management solutions.
- BA/BS in Accounting or Finance or equivalent practical experience.
- CPA or MBA.
- 4 years of analytical work experience in high volume environments, in relevant industry or consulting.
- Demonstrated experience in driving process improvement.
- General accounting knowledge, strong computer desktop skills, attention to detail, proactive, and organized.
- Genuine excitement for driving business decisions by analyzing large and complex data sets.
- Excellent communication and project management skills; works well both independently and in a team environment.